What is a logo?
Logo – is a social-business face; graphic form for visual memory, storage information on the subject of who owns the logo. Logo is the external form that creates the first impression in the target audience and performs preliminary communication functions.
What is included in the design of the logo?
The logo design package includes:
- Processing of introductory information on logo development.
- Defining the style and direction of movement in the development.
- Taking into account the desired emotional component of the future logo.
- Determining the necessary infogroups to build the visual component of the logo.
- Development (2-3-5) of ideas / concepts of a logo (depending on the chosen tariff), after the statement of the concrete concept of 1 – 2 completion.
- Selection of corporate color.
- Selection of branded font.
- Visualization of practical use of the logo.
- Explain the culture of using the logo.
- The logo is short and full.
- Logo on a dark and light background.
- Logo in various electronic formats .png and .jpeg.
- Logo archive in vector format .eps and .pdf.
What is a brand?
Brand allows us to identify and distinguish among the other person, company, product or service. Allows us to identify and distinguish among the other person, company, product or service.
What is the sequence of actions in the development of the Brand, Logo, Site?
- Acquaintance and discussion of development.
- Filling in the development brief.
- Determining the cost and time of development.
- Payment of 50% – from the cost of development.
- After receiving payment – development.
- Sending samples to the Customer.
- Comments from the Customer.
- Finalization of developments according to the customer’s comments.
- Approval of developments.
- Preparation of an archive with all materials of development.
- Payment for the second part of 50% – from the cost of development.
- Sending an archive with all the components of the development.
- Celebrating the delivery of developments 🙂
What is the payment procedure for most developments?
- Payment (advance) = 50% – from the cost of development, before development.
- Payment (surcharge) = 50% – from the cost of development, after acceptance of development.
- 100% payment when developing Naming.
If the development is not approved by the Customer?
For most developments, if you do not choose a development, one idea / concept / sample is created free of charge, according to the information specified by the Customer as much as possible on the desired result. After approval of development 1 – 2 completions. The next one concept / idea is calculated separately. Each subsequent revision is calculated separately. If in this case the development is not accepted, the cooperation is terminated. In case of non-selection, non-approval of developments, advance payments remain with the Developer, as payment for the work done and time spent. In this case, all developments and rights to them remain with the Developer. If the Customer after some time intends to use previously unaccepted development, he must pay the remaining 50% – from the cost of development.
What is LogoBOX and why?
LogoBOX is a guide to practical tips for creating a logo. LogoBOX explains the process of designing and using a logo, its elements and components. This material will be useful for beginner graphic designers and customers of logo and brand development services.
What should you know and consider before ordering a development?
Each developer is a person with their own preferences, experience and taste. Everyone has a certain level and style in development. In order to find “your” developer, please review the Portfolio. If you like most of the works – we are on the same page and we will succeed.
What does a logo design look like?
Usually the development portfolio includes logos already selected by the Customer. The process of creating a logo is based on the prescribed and discussed terms of reference. The design of the logo is presented in the form of a presentation which shows the ideas and concepts that became the basis for the future logo. Samples of logo designs can be viewed in the News under the title “How is a logo (samples) designed and presented?”.